About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Photo Booth Extravaganza

Doug and I had way to much fun with our Mac last night. Boredom at its best!





6 comments:

kkryno said...

No more maragaritas for you two. Makes me feel better about MY photo session. Sound effects! We want sound effects!!

Doug and Amanda said...

The sad thing is, we didn't have a drop to drink! This is all us, baby!

nate and amy crandell said...

hahaha that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!! what a good idea!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

um that last picture is pretty suggestive! um maybe I'm just being gross!--oops! ha ha ha
you guys crack me up!

donelle said...

Haha! I've done this...so freakin' funny!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

You guys are nuts! I love it!