Doug, Amanda, Nora, and Charlie!
Love that you posted this...Penelope is one of my favorites!
I love this lady. Have you seen her "Surprise Party" skit? It's on the side bar on my blog - "SNL Surprise Party".
hahaha hilarious!! That girl is so ridiculous I loved the video!
Well, MY best friends are a kiwi and Pink; hmmmmmmm.
YAY! I hadn't seen this one yet!
I think that this is the funniest one that they have done.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love that you posted this...Penelope is one of my favorites!
I love this lady. Have you seen her "Surprise Party" skit? It's on the side bar on my blog - "SNL Surprise Party".
hahaha hilarious!! That girl is so ridiculous I loved the video!
Well, MY best friends are a kiwi and Pink; hmmmmmmm.
YAY! I hadn't seen this one yet!
I think that this is the funniest one that they have done.
Post a Comment