About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michele!

Some years ago, on January 6, something wonderful happened...my sister was born! I didn't know it, because I wasn't around yet, but that day would bring one of my favorite people of all time into my life. So in celebration of my favorite sister and dear, dear friend, here are a few photos of my sis.
Who is with me through tough times...

...and splendid times!

Always one of the sweeter parts of my life!
We can get eachother out of a tight spot...like a kayak!
She's a WONDERFUL mom!
And is willing to do lame poses with her lil' sis!
And she loves her husband, even when there are sexy snowmen around!
Knows how to fish!

She looks beautiful when she cries.
But even more so when she smiles! And she has the best laugh!
Here she is all knocked up last year!
Definitely my favorite sister, and my mom's second favorite daughter! (Tee-hee)

But seriously, Michele, I love you so much and even though I call you an ignory-face and a butt-fa-say, I am so glad you're my sister. I am glad that we've become so close, and I hope to grow closer through the years, now that the shoe-throwing and toe-slamming days are over.

Here's to my sis!

3 comments:

NameChanged said...

Thank you so much! I love you, even though you make me cry after I just put on mascara> Blub.

GR said...

Eewww, she's TOUCHING me!! Make her stop!

kkryno said...

:0)