About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Photo Booth, Mother-Daughter Style


My mom has been visiting from Alaska for the past couple of weeks, but now she has to go home. As you can see from the above picture, we are both very sad about it. I wish she could stay forever! Here are some funny pics we took on my Mac.

"Confused"

"Pensive"

"Crazy"

"Beauty Queen"
"Sexy"

"Take 3 of Beauty Queen" We struggled with this.
"Nerdy" This one was easy.
"Angry"
"Happy"
"Cute"
"Chipmunk?"
"Dentist Appointment"

Momma, it's been so fun spending time with you! Sorry for posting these pics, but they are so fun!

6 comments:

GR said...

Them? Don't know 'em. Never seen 'em before in my whole entire life... nope.

nate and amy crandell said...

haha I love the all the pictures my favorite is the chipmunk one!!

donelle said...

Such fun pictures! Love them. So sad that your mom has to leave. That would be hard.

NameChanged said...

Oh, you two are the cutest. I like that Mom is really crying in the first one and you're just hamming.


word verification: mingso

Doug and Amanda said...

No, Michele, mom's just that good of an actress!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

OK, your mom is a hoot! I want to meet her!