Christmas
I know that everyone else is posting about new years-y things, but I am still working on Christmas postings! We had a great time. We went "home" for the holidays, and got to spend some great time with family. Unfortunately, we don't have pics of Christmas Eve with Doug's family, because we thought we left our camera at home. Turns out we didn't, and it almost got ruined from sitting in the freezing car! Christmas day was fun with my two nieces. My dad was in "Grandpa Mode" or something, because he and Mindy got them these huge rocking giraffes. Above is Zorianna on her new toy!
Here is Judy on hers. She was so cute trying so hard to rock it!
Here is my dad showing off his homemade tire swing. Judy is loving it!
Doug liked the toys as much as the babies did!
Dad and Mindy's birthdays are both in December, and this year was the BIG ONE! (I won't say numbers...) Shanna, Mindy's sister, decided to make a 40 POUND CAKE big enough to feed 150 people! Shanna likes to do things BIG like that :) Looking through these pics, there is always someone making a funny face or looking the wrong way. Oh well. Oh, and you can see Cassie's little pansa! So cute!
We had a white Christmas! When the snow let up, the more adventurous of the crew made this huge snowman, which I threatened to kick off the cliff (wouldn't that have been cool?) Unfortunately, that night it blew off the cliff, and Trent threatened me with many punishments for killing the snowman. I swear it wasn't me!!
Dad taught Zorianna how to make snow angels. Yes, in his Levi's.
My mom has been here visiting from Alaska. It has been nice to spend some time with her. Here we are at Brad's Christmas party with the whole fam on the 27th.
A birthday cake for my dad. We all said a few words and, in true Ryan style, blubbered and cried about how much we love him. We sure know how to have a good time ;)
Rockin' out. I felt old cause I didn't know half of the songs.
Here is Marquel making Judy CRACK UP! It was so funny to watch.
More rocking out. I wish I had video of Doug getting into it.
Somehow, I got my mom to sing. Well, I didn't know the song, and it was Pat Benetar's "Heartbreaker", so I asked her to help me. She puts me to shame with her mad skills!
Here is my dad and hubby fixing the thermostat on my car. I didn't even realize how bad it had gotten until they fixed it! Thanks guys!Sorry I always just post pictures, but you know what they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words."
3 comments:
Ex'lent! Keep 'em coming!
that homemade tire swing is awesome! Can i put in order for your dad to make us one too?!
Does Doug teach skiing? On Regis and Kelly this morning, Kelly was talking about her ski instructor, I could swear she said his name was "Doug Standridge". She showed a picture, it could have been Doug. He had all the ski clothes on.
Post a Comment