About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Closed

Ok, so, at 4 o'clock today, we signed about 500 documents. Not too much fun, but very exciting! We own a house now! But we don't get the keys until tomorrow :( Pictures to follow soon!

5 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

kkryno said...

Oh, I wanted to comment on this so much yesterday, but our internets were broken! We're so excited about your Happy First Home! XXOO Love, Mom & K.

NameChanged said...

I am so proud of you! Congratulations, now go soak your hands from all that signing. :)

Anthony said...

Congrats guys! I'm glad you finally get to have you house! good luck on moving

Theresa Cloyd said...

Hooray!! I'm so happy for you guys. That is so exciting. Nick and I are in the process of buying our first home too!