Wow, what a trip!! Family, scenery, beautiful weather, fishing, hiking, wildlife, and food--one couldn't have asked for a better vacation. Our time in Alaska was an absolute blast, but now we are home. I never thought the jet lag would be so bad, but it has been for Amanda and I. On the 4th of july we slept until almost 2 o clock in the afternoon and stayed up until about 2 am that night. Then the next day we slept until noon and then took a nap at like 6 until like 8:30, finally getting to bed at about 2:30 am. I know we are just making it worse for ourselves but, we have nothing really to do, well until Monday for me when I have to be up at 7 am to go back to work :(. I guess that will force me to get back on schedule.
Karl and Vikki, thank you so much for everything. I miss you guys already and can't wait to visit again.
I am going through all the pictures, I will soon make a post of my favorites that sum up the trip for me. There are a lot so it may be a couple of days.
Doug
2 comments:
I guess that a Monday is a sure-fire way to wrest you away from "Alaska" time! Thank you guys for the lovely visit and just remember that we miss you also. I guess it is time for us to go back on the chickec and salad diet; no bread. :( xxoo Love, Mom & Karl
Uhh; that would be chicken and salad diet! OOPS!
Post a Comment