That would be an all day affair so I chose these. Enjoy The beauties of Alaska...













Alaska rainforest..

Picture from atop Thompson Pass. The most beautiful view I have ever seen.

Eagle on a buoy, (he's thinking where are the fish?)

Awesome view of the Eklutna Tailrace

Complete Spectrum...

My shoes claimed to be waterproof...

Beautiful mountain lake.

Icebergs....

More Icebergs... Columbia Glacier

Valdez Harbor

Waterfall and avalanche leftover
Perched Eagle
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Let me tell you I enjoyed taking them.
Doug
5 comments:
OK, sign me up! I want to go to Alaska! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Question. Why is your blog called "The Dougs"? Also, I need birthdays for everyone in your family (not the years, just birthdays). I emailed your mom (Dana) but never heard back. I would REALLY appreciate it! You can email them to me at: susiecrandell@yahoo.com
Ok- those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to go there!!
I am jealous! All the pictures are amazing. Maybe someday I will make it to Alaska.
i offically hate you guys!!! i can't believe all the great places that you get to see!! just so you know i live vicariously through you!! so keep traveling!! sorry my spelling is a little off:)
Post a Comment