About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Closer

It's official! We got our final approval on our loan for the house! It took a while, because the school district I work for is dumber than dirt...not only could they not verify my employment (even though I signed somewhere near a thousand documents), but they didn't even know my school existed! Don't even get me started on Albuquerque Public Schools...the future of America is in their hands...yikes!

Anyways, we are really excited and we may get to close as early as the 30th of this month, which would be great because that's a whole week before I start school!

Well, we'll keep you posted, and as soon as we move in we'll take pictures and post them.

2 comments:

kkryno said...

I hope you both know how excited we are for you! I also hope that there's room for your old Mom and K. once in a while! ;) XXOO

NameChanged said...

I'm so excited for you!