Gross! Did you actually lick your screen?!
About Me
- Doug and Amanda
- It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Balloons!! And Cobbler.
Sunday was a great day. The morning started out with a balloon sighting. Directly over the house! It made me really excited for Balloon Fiesta in October! We decided to celebrate our balloon sighting with a little peach cobbler. Yeah, we made it ourselves. If you lick your screen, you may be able to taste it...




Gross! Did you actually lick your screen?!
Gross! Did you actually lick your screen?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
But YOU said.... Yuck. A cat hair on my tongue. Nice pics, though.
haha the cobbler does look really good though! and that's awesome you saw that balloon.
I expect there to be some of that when I come to see ya! I hope you save the recipe, cause it looks delicious.
crombs
Darn it! Now I'm hungry!
XXOO
yummy! i could really go for some of that right now!
Post a Comment