About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Nursing Cover

Here is my second nursing cover and diaper case combo. It was for my cousin who is having a girl. It turned out more professional looking, mainly because I used a wider stitch. I have been a little obsessed about looking at stitching on all my clothing, curtains, etc. I made a couple of adjustments. I shortened the straps because they were just way too long on the last one. I also shortened the boning for the "peek-a-boo" portion of the cover. I think it will work nicely.

My other cousin works in a daycare and wants me to make a couple for her to keep in her classroom so that nursing mothers can use them. I might. Maybe it could be a form of advertising!





I think I've gotten pretty good at doing the corners. :)




I got a blingy button for this one.


I didn't have enough fabric, so I made the inside using a different fabric.

3 comments:

NameChanged said...

bee u tee full!

nate and amy crandell said...

seriously how do you do this!!! those are soo stinkin cute!

Cassidy Burns said...

DUH..... I don't know why I did not see this. Anyway, your da bomb!