About Me
- Doug and Amanda
- It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Speaking of Volcanoes...
On Sunday we drove out to the volcanoes and went for a bit of a hike with the pup. It was a lot of fun. We got schooled by a runner in a red jacket that made us eat his dust, but we weren't racing. Charlie went all crazy at the top. I think he just got excited because it was windy. We had a lot of fun with the self-timer on the camera--we never quite got it right. Oh well. Here are some pics of us at the top:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the last pic the best. Your faces are the best.
Oh guys; I love these!!!
aww these are so fun!!!!
Post a Comment