This week (Spring Break, baby) I got to spend some time with my sister, Michele, and my niece, Judy. Here are some stinkin' adorable videos of our fun!
Aunt Kathy taught her this one. She loves it! She has the attention span of a 15 month old, however. Go figure.
Here she is stealing my purse.
She learned how to say my name! Hear that? "Amanda!"
Notice how she always goes for the camera when she sees it. I let her take her own video, but it lacked a certain artistic quality. She still needs to hone her craft.
4 comments:
I hope you know I had to open a new box of tissue, darn it!!!
Blub!
Thank you, guys!
XOXO
;0)
Aww, mom, no blubbering! It was supposed to make you smile and laugh! she loves her gramma!
It made me smile BIG-TIME!
(But, you know that I always cry a little when I'm happy!)
Thanks again; you gotta know how much I love it!
:-D
stinkin cute indeed! We had a blast with you. mwah!
Post a Comment