FYI--Our dog is 35 lbs. Oh, and he's not done yet.
Today, I registered him online for his microchip. He already has a microchip, but you can set up a profile for him online. Kind of like a myspace or facebook page for dogs. Anyways, a lot of his info was already on there. It had his birthdate, which we didn't know exactly. It's October 12, 2008. I guess that means that he'll be five months old tomorrow.
Anyways, it also had his weight from when he was entered into the system by the animal shelter--10 lbs! I can't even imagine him that tiny! This bit of information made me so sad because he must have been really young when he was taken to the shelter. He's so lovable and such a quick learner--I can't believe that he wasn't adopted sooner. I suppose people were intimidated by how big he would get--the vet predicts 70 pounds!
Well, we've had our ups and downs with him. I think that by now he's potty-trained, and he no longer cries when we put him in his kennel. He can sit, stay, "give", lay down, and come. Most of the time, anyway. I just finished "Puppies for Dummies" and it was really informational. We're still working on keeping him from digging, and we've had to take care of a couple of medical bills.
That's what's going on with our "little" Charlie. We'll keep you updated.
2 comments:
Little Charley!
lol!
I still think it's funny that you named if after Charley from Lost, and what was up with last night they didn't show the new one :(
Post a Comment