Doug, Amanda, Nora, and Charlie!
Sorry Jason, there was only one male part. But see how you check out your hot wife!?
Hey; how come you are the only one who has a neck, Amanda?!! I think Jason has the best legs!!! Whoo-Hoo! River Dance!!!
YEAH! Love that you did one too. I had no idea you and Doug had those moves too. Maybe we should all combine our efforts and go on tour...
hahaha! donelle has this on her blog too soo funny! doug is a great dancer :) and I like how the dresses are blowing in the wind at the end!
Mom--I tried to cut out just my head, but it made my head float in the air. Just scary. So sorry. Make your own if you don't like it!Donelle--sorry I stole it from you. I'm down with a tour! Amy--Yeah, I totally stole it from Donelle.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry Jason, there was only one male part. But see how you check out your hot wife!?
Hey; how come you are the only one who has a neck, Amanda?!! I think Jason has the best legs!!!
Whoo-Hoo! River Dance!!!
YEAH! Love that you did one too. I had no idea you and Doug had those moves too. Maybe we should all combine our efforts and go on tour...
hahaha! donelle has this on her blog too soo funny! doug is a great dancer :) and I like how the dresses are blowing in the wind at the end!
Mom--I tried to cut out just my head, but it made my head float in the air. Just scary. So sorry. Make your own if you don't like it!
Donelle--sorry I stole it from you. I'm down with a tour!
Amy--Yeah, I totally stole it from Donelle.
Post a Comment