First, my sister and I celebrated our birthdays at St. James Tea Room. It's a fairly new tradition, but we like to go here on our birthday and just enjoy some good tea and gourmet foods, not to mention some quality time together!
On my REAL birthday, Doug totally surprised me! He woke me up that morning (which was almost a bad idea) and had me open my present. He got me a Garmin, since I always get lost. He made me turn it on, and there he had mapped out the whole day! First, we drove to Santa Fe and had a burger at a place we've been itching to go to--Bobcat Bite! It was a totally small, gross-looking place, but it has one of the top three (or something like that) burgers in the U.S. It was really good, but REALLY greasy!
Then we went to Buffalo Thunder, a resort in Santa Fe. It was seriously the nicest hotel I've ever been in! That night, he had me get all dressed up and we went to the restaurant in the hotel that had a really nice chef. All in all, it was a wonderful! Thank you to my awesome husband!
5 comments:
You guys are so beautiful!
*Blub*
looks like you guys had fun! Happy belated Birthday!!
you look like you both had so much fun! and you look amazing in that Little black dress! so cute!
Aw, thanks! I was so excited cause it had pockets! What dress has pockets?
You ARE your mothers' daughter!
(pockets! yea!!)
Post a Comment