About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Entertainment

I am sitting on my couch still in my jacket watching 7th Heaven (the worst acting ever). This is my life. L-O-S-E-R. Thanks for following my blog.

5 comments:

GR said...

Good. Get some rest. You're gonna need it. Your mom did several loads of laundry, baked and decorated several types of cookies, made two meals, vacuumed the house, herded the guest dog around, kept the fire going, cleaned the bird cage.... and made a shopping list just to get me out of the way. Call it a hunch, but I think she might be a little wound up over visiting y'all.

donelle said...

Oh my...7th Heaven kinda rocks when you are in the mood to mock a family that should be perfect, but is so far from it. I used to be obsessed with that show. Awesome.

NameChanged said...

The Bad Show...the acting was terrible, but the best part was the "bad" things the kids did. Ooooo, naughty.

verification word: enchunbo

nate and amy crandell said...

hahaha whatever 7th heaven is the best I loved watching it! But yes you are right the acting is QUIT cheesy!

Cortney said...

dude i love 7th heaven.