About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland!




It snowed! And it's still snowing! I have a two-hour delay, and Doug's 7:30 am final got moved to 3:00. Woot!

5 comments:

Tori said...

Your home looks so lovely! I miss you guys!

donelle said...

Oh my gosh! It's so pretty. So I'm done with school and I always thought that I would never miss living in Utah, but right now I am missing their snow. It's so tranquil when it snows. Enjoy it and stay safe!

nate and amy crandell said...

what why is it snowing where do you live!! Lucky!

GR said...

Very pretty. My chances for a white Christmas look pretty good too. (Ha!) Merry Christmas, you guys, and take care of my girl.

NameChanged said...

beeyouteefull

prootid