Doug, Amanda, Nora, and Charlie!
now thats just stupid! dumb HOA! hey do you have any pictures of the inside and/or outside of the house? i would LOVE to see it!
Scandalous; simply scandalous! How. Do you. Live. With yourselves?! ;)
I guess we should post some pics of our house...coming soon! I promise!
that is practically a forest!! what are you guys thinking?????
i am so glad i don't have a nazi hoa!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
now thats just stupid! dumb HOA! hey do you have any pictures of the inside and/or outside of the house? i would LOVE to see it!
Scandalous; simply scandalous! How. Do you. Live. With yourselves?! ;)
I guess we should post some pics of our house...coming soon! I promise!
that is practically a forest!! what are you guys thinking?????
i am so glad i don't have a nazi hoa!!
Post a Comment