About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Easy Being Green

Being the homeowner's association law abiding citizens we are, we went the extra mile and mowed our lawn. With this:
Look how happy it makes Doug!So easy, anyone can do it!
Can't you just hear the Andy Griffith music in the background?

6 comments:

kkryno said...

What a beautiful view of the Sandias! Watch for the watermelon pink at dusk. Your place is so cute, I can't wait to see it! That is if the home owners' assosiation doesn't toss you houligans out the hood. ;)

NameChanged said...

You guys look sooo geeky excited! I love you.

GR said...

No, geeky would involve safety glasses and hard-toed boots... like mine. Also, thanks to you for making the green decision; a push reel mower vs the super-horsepower ultrapropelled monstermuncher model... like mine.

Tori said...

OH GOSH, Amanda, your hair is so long!!! Is it weird that's the first thing I notice? Miss you! What a great view

Cortney said...

hahaa love it!!!!!
where is your house at anyway!?

and when am i going to get to see pictures of it?!

Theresa Cloyd said...

I can't believe you guys have weeds!! You should really keep up with that. j/k Nick and I get those letters about twice a month!