About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pic-i-nic basket!

This evening, we went for a picnic with some friends. Good food, sloppy golf, whiffle ball. It was nice. We should get outside more. So should you!

4 comments:

kkryno said...

I agree! Outside Good! However, the first two days of June have been a bit chilly (imagine that!) "We" decided that it was a good time to detail the Suburan. GOD!!! Simply AMAZING! It took me two days to vac and 'poo that thing and Karl gave it a good vac at the car wash beforehand ! I LOVE dogs!(Well; actually, I DO!) After these ones are gone...Right!Love mom :o)

kkryno said...

Hey, Boo-Boo! I agree: Outside GOOD! Our June arrived cool, cloudy and a bit blustery; so I'm somewhat reluctant to go out to work on the flower-beds. In lieu of that; we decided to detail the Suburban. After two days of vac' & 'pooin; (with Karl giving it a good vac' at the carwash as well) I can honestly say...no more dogs! When these are gone; that is it! Virtual pets only! I can live vicariously through other people's pets! Then someone else can do the seemingly endless hair removal. GAHHH! Oh well: it's done. Love, mom. :o)

NameChanged said...

watch out for those whiffle balls, dangerous stuff! and btw, that picture is HUGE.

Mallory said...

hey! when are you going to post pictures of the new house!
this is our new blog address
www.mrsandmrw.blogspot.com
-Mallory and Jon