About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Anniversary!

4 years ago, on June 19, Doug and I took the plunge and got married. I'm not going to lie and say that it has been perfect, but it has been real. We have real love, where we fight, cry, laugh, play and just live! Sometimes life is exciting, sometimes it is boring, but we really do love each other. I wouldn't have it any other way, honestly. The last 4 years have flown by, and so much has happened. We can't wait to see what's in store for us in the next 4 years...and beyond.

3 comments:

kkryno said...

I hope that was a happy one for you both! You guys are oldy-weds now. Ha! Anyhoo, we can all celebrate that and other things when you all arrive. As Cheyenne would say, "Soon." ;0)Mom

Mallory said...

happy anniversary!! thats great! i didn't know that you were married on the same day my parents were! (different year obviously) that is so neat! i will always remember your anniversary now!

Staci said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!