About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Closet Door Survey

We need your opinion!

We are buying a new house, and the only thing we don't like about it is that the master bedroom is somewhat small. Therefore, we want to do things to make it look more like a master bedroom. We are thinking nice bedding, simple furniture to make it look bigger, crown moulding, and new closet doors, because the ones currently in there are the cheapest, ugliest ones you can buy and they cover a whole wall. The doors we are looking at are pretty modern, with frosted glass in the middle. Anyways, here are two styles we are looking at. Which do you like better? (We want to upgrade, but we want other people to like it so that it is easy to sell the house when that time comes.)

Closet A Closet B

9 comments:

NameChanged said...

I like the ones without the divisions. :)

kkryno said...

That's funny, because I think the ones with the divisions look somewhat European. They both look clean and modern

Anonymous said...

I think to make it look more like a master bedroom you should probably make it look like the inside of a castle.

Staci said...

I too like the second ones. I love your blog by the way.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I like them both! But if the ones with the divisions have to be cleaned in each division, forget it! I'd go with the flat ones.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Don and Aunt Debbie Want to wish you a happy anniversery! is it #3 or 4? it's our 27th today!
have a great day! love ya

Tori said...

I still like no division. I can't wait to start decorating my new place too!

Anonymous said...

I like the door on the right!! Oh and this is Melissa!! :) Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

i like the one without the divisions. i'm excited for your new house!