![]() |
| Guess where I am? |
We ate at an awesome restaurant called Antonio's, It's a Mexican restaurant, and did I say it was awesome? Because it was. They made the guacamole tableside, which was pretty cool, I guess, but also awkward. We had some chit-chat with the guy making it, and I felt bad that he has to not only make guacamole, but have boring conversations with the patrons. Ah, well. Then we shared the seafood paella...OH. MY. GOODNESS. The most delicious thing I've ever had ever. And I'm glad we shared, because it was HUGE!
![]() |
| Um, this is not at Antonio's. This is another restaurant we ate at called The Gorge. It was delish too. But Antonio's was so delish that we didn't have time to take a pic! |
Another thing we did was go to the Taos ski area. I had no idea how steep that mountain was!
We also made a trip to see the Taos pueblo, which was pretty neat. It's amazing that it's been around for so long!
We went to see the Rio Grande Gorge--so scary! I didn't really know it even existed! I'm a little afraid of heights, so it totally creeped me out, but it was very majestic and beautiful!
![]() |
| Doug's so brave! |
![]() |
| The pic doesn't even do it justice! |






4 comments:
26So cute. That gorge is amazing. I really want to go. Maybe Jason and I will take a weekend trip.
Also I'm on attempt 4 to verify.
Awesome! I love fun trips-GREAT pictures too!
Next time: Restaurants - Apple tree, Steakout, Michael's, the diner in Tres Piedras. Museums - Mabel Lujan House, Millicent Rogers, Georgia O'Keefe, Theater on the plaza. See the wool festival, Red River, the Chapel at Angel Fire, earthships, Hike Wheeler (tallest in NM, but easy) So much to do there. I love it. Vikki does too. Maybe someday we'll get back. Wanna go with?
Thanks, Ellie and I have been wanting to go to Taos, and now I am more informed. Also, congratulations!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the adventures to come with the little one.
Post a Comment