About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Ultrasound

Last week we had our first ultrasound.  So cool to hear the heartbeat and see our little blueberry!  Everything looked good, and I ultimately got to get off of my meds (awesome!).  I am due April 11.  Spring baby!  We go in a couple of weeks for our second ultrasound, and then I guess if everything looks good, they'll release us to a "regular" doctor! 

If you'd like to see a more detailed post or catch up on our journey, go to http://trialsoftrying.blogspot.com/
Good heartbeat, I guess!

Beanie Baby.  Better keep this in case it is worth something someday.  But I have to keep the tag on.

5 comments:

Crystal Baldwin said...

So excited for you both. I knew good news and blessings would be coming your way.

Unknown said...

yay!! love little bean! so excited for you two! woot!!

nate and amy crandell said...

I didn't realize how close we are! I'm due March 26th! Ultrasounds are the best, it's so fun to see the baby and the heartbeat :)

kkryno said...

6Little Blueberry. I love that!

:D

kkryno said...

I have no idea how that "6" got in there!