About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby News! Guess What This Post is About!

Well, it's been 2 1/2 years of waiting, praying, doctors, what-ifs, and heartache.  After all this time, we finally have good news!
Yup, that's right!  We're having a baby!  Thank you all so much for your prayers and support during this time.  It hasn't been easy, but it is definitely worth it.  We are so blessed to be a part of one of God's miracles!

And as per usual, Doug used this as an opportunity to do a mini photoshoot.  Here are some samples of the nerdiness:
Get it?!  Get it?!

I am a legitimate longboarder.  No.


Excitement!

So in love.

4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh my heavens!!! Seriously so so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Those pictures are thee cutest ever! Ah just so excited for you!!

Vicki said...

Congratulations! I've been hoping your lack of posts since your transfer day meant good news! So happy for you both!

NameChanged said...

Such cute pictures! I'm so happy for your family! And the Vans/Longboard pics are a cute idea. :)

kkryno said...

I wonder if Charlie knows what's up. I love all of these pics! Copies, please.

Oh, and; the very biggest hug in the world to both of you!

:D