About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Wow, we haven't blogged in a looong time!  Lots of lovely things have happened, but blogging takes time (as you know).  Now that I'm on summer break, you might be hearing from me more often ;)

This weekend was beautiful, and we had a great time.  Friday night, we decided to go on a free date.  Albuquerque had a free movie showing at an outdoor venue--JAWS!  So scary.  I'd never seen it.  So don't make fun of me.

Saturday, we decided to take a hike on the Armijo Trail near Tijeras.  It was a beautiful day, and a nice trail.

Charlie was super excited!  He hadn't been out enough (according to him).  He smelled just about every plant we walked by.  You know what they say; always take time to stop and smell the flowers.
Freedom!

Fun times together!

Beautiful wildflowers.

This HAS to be the BEST picture we've ever captured of Charlie!  Look at it!

This is not just a stroll through the bushes--this is basically at the edge of a cliff.

We were there.



5 comments:

NameChanged said...

Awesome! I love the hike. You three are the best to watch go adventuring.

nate and amy crandell said...

Love all your adventures! Very Jealous! And in one of the pictures you totally look like Scarlett Johansen-So pretty!

Doug and Amanda said...

Thanks Michele!

Doug and Amanda said...

Thanks Amy! Scarlett Johansen...I wish!

kkryno said...

"Look at it!" I am, I am!

;)