About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 2011

Well, December came and went, fast as ever.  It was really nice though.  We made not one, but two trips to F-town to visit family.  The first trip was on December 11 to string popcorn with Doug's family.  It's a tradition that they have kept each year, but we are rarely able to participate because we live out of town.  This year, Doug's sister, Melissa, also set up an ornament craft for us all to do, and it turned out really cute!  Great idea, Meliss!























In December, we of course decorated our tree.  We also put up luminarias in our house, but we used battery-operated candles to be safe, of course.

And of course, the BIG DAY!  Christmas!  We spent Christmas Eve at home, and then traveled to F-town on Christmas Day.  We ended up getting there later than we had intended, but c'est la vie!  (Is that how you spell it?)

 

We also went snowboarding.  I hadn't been in 3 years, so I was a bit RUSTY, but we had a great time!

We hope you had a great Christmas, and we pray you have a blessed 2012!
Doug & Amanda

2 comments:

NameChanged said...

That post is so adorbs I just wanna smack you! But it is so upbeat that I can't! I didn't see any pictures of you and your beautiful sister. Is that because she is a MONSTER?

nate and amy crandell said...

How fun!!! Happy New Year to you Guys :)