I guess my blog is turning into a birthday card. Oh well...
Today is my sister's birthday. Unfortunately she has to share it with New Mexico (which usually eats all of the cake).
Michele is her name; funny is her game. My sister and I laugh together more than should be humanly possible. She is hilarious! She has a cynical and silly sense of humor.
She is also very smart. I've always been jealous of her brain power. She's always been a great writer and she can read big words. Nowadays she teaches high school students how to be smart. And I bet she does a great job. We always joke about her being like the teacher in "Freedom Writers". While I've never actually seen the movie, I do picture her as the type of teacher that pushes students to do more than what they imagine that they can.
This has just ended up being a lot of rambling. And I didn't even edit and re-write, which probably disappoints you, Michele. But I just wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I can't wait to see you soon and really celebrate!
2 comments:
Oh, Amanda; I could not have said it better!
I love you.
:)
I love you so much. And I don't ever want you to edit yourself around me!
Post a Comment