About Me
- Doug and Amanda
- It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Christmas Gift Projects pt. 1
Ok, so this Christmas I tried to make as many homemade gifts as possible. I really underestimated the time it would take me, and so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted. Next time I will start in September or so so that I can do more and not be so rushed. Anyways, the first project I did was stuffed kittens for my nieces Zorianna and Luna. I got the pattern from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. They turned out really cute, I think. Like always, I learned a lot during this project. I learned how to do some embroidery stitching. I also learned how to edgestitch, satin stitch, and slipstitch. Anyways, here are the pics:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, just darling kitties!
So cute!
noryked
Post a Comment