It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Sorry all my posts end up being about sewing or cooking, but that's where it's at lately. Here is a boppy cover, a diaper clutch, and nursing cover for my good friend, Tori (who makes amazing cakes, btw). I found the boppy cover pattern here.
I would like to sell them, but they are not quite where they need to be to sell. I need to make sure I get all the corners right, and that everything is straight. Maybe I'll get there. But thanks! You need to start selling your stuff too!
3 comments:
How beautiful! I love the fabric you found.
Keep up the good work. XXOO
seriously are you selling these things you could make so much money they are amazing!
I would like to sell them, but they are not quite where they need to be to sell. I need to make sure I get all the corners right, and that everything is straight. Maybe I'll get there. But thanks! You need to start selling your stuff too!
Post a Comment