I have been getting onto the kids a lot lately for bugging me about every little thing that happens in the classroom. Here is my favorite example:
A student comes up to me while I am working with a group and says "I found this on the floor," while holding up a tiny pebble.
"I found this on the floor"?! What do you want, a cookie? Throw it in the trash! I could care less! I don't need a news report every time you find garbage on the floor. In fact, I want nothing to do with it!
Anyways, it made me laugh. I think I should just start posting this kind of stuff. I think it's pretty entertaining.
4 comments:
hahaha little kids are soo random! And thanks for telling me about that website :)
Ha ha no problem!
I think it's a great idea to post all the crazy things kids say and do.
Today in my reading group all they wanted to talk about was what they were going to be for Halloween!
Oh keep those stories coming! Truth is stranger than fiction!
Post a Comment