It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
you guys look like you had so much fun! I want to take Reegan to the pumpkin patch at the farm by my house. It's a little late for Halloween but maybe I can get a good pumpkin for Thanksgiving and make some yummy pies!
5 comments:
You two are the biggest cool-geeks I have ever met. I love you.
my word verification is making me smile...clogit
I wanna go to the pumpkin patch! I love the corn in Doug's mouth!
you guys look like you had so much fun! I want to take Reegan to the pumpkin patch at the farm by my house. It's a little late for Halloween but maybe I can get a good pumpkin for Thanksgiving and make some yummy pies!
Looks like a fun afternoon!
Thanks for the pictures. XOXO
I love those pictures , it looked like a lot of fun!! Halloween is the BOMB!
Post a Comment