It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
The pictures are out of order but...here's doug's birthday.
October 8th was Dougs 25th birthday! We celebrated with some green chile stew...yummy! Then on Saturday we went out to a fondue restaurant called the Melting Pot...It was DELICIOUS!
Hooray being in the 25th Club is awesome, now your insurnace will go down, and who doesnt enjoy a little extra money! I really like the picture of Doug with the smoke infront of him. How mystical!
5 comments:
Wow, nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Bravo.
Keep blogging.
Good luck
YAY!! welcome to the 25 club little dougie!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Doug! I've heard the Melting Pot is really good.
Hooray being in the 25th Club is awesome, now your insurnace will go down, and who doesnt enjoy a little extra money! I really like the picture of Doug with the smoke infront of him. How mystical!
mmm the Melting Pot is soo good! Happy Birthday Doug!
Post a Comment