About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Video Tour of the Doug Castle

Note: not as blurry in real life. :)

11 comments:

kkryno said...

Cookies and study-ing, yup. You guys are so cute! The house is beautiful and I loved the tour. Your yard is nice and I'll be expecting some mighty-fine BBQ even if it IS winter when I get there! I love you both and we're so proud of you. Thanks so much for the tour. XXOO
Love, Mom & K.

GR said...

Yup.

Mallory said...

i love it! its so beautiful!

Tori said...

It's beautiful guys! It makes me wish I owned a house. You did a great job Amanda!

nate and amy crandell said...

Thats a really nice house! I hope you paid less though for the blurriness right? Just kidding it's really really beautiful!

Theresa Cloyd said...

how exciting. what a beautiful house. Did you guys have to paint or were the walls already that color? I LOVE IT!!!

NameChanged said...

Thanks for all the compliments! Oh, and we'll bbq in sub zero temps! So don't worry! And the walls were already that color in the main areas, but we did have to touch up cause they did a sloppy job. We also had to paint all of the doors, cause they had a 3 year old who apparently trashed them, both bathrooms, the master bedroom, and the music room (which also had a spongebob wallpaper border--ack!) as well as the blue room trim and ceiling. Whew! But we're done now!

Doug and Amanda said...

That last comment was from me. I accidentally was logged in as my sister. Oops!

Cortney said...

aaahhh!!! how awesome!!!! i am excited for you guys!@! and yeah i want to have a BBQ when i get back too hahaha~!
what is your address???

Staci said...

Suoer cute house. So adorable. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

so awesome!! love it! i'm very proud of you guys, i still have an empty dining room and stacks of picture frames and books around my house. well done.

and don't worry, i WILL visit. but you have to come visit me in JULY!!!!