About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh yeah!

This just made me feel good: A couple of days ago, the computer teacher at my school stopped me and asked if I was a first year teacher. I said yes, and he said that he had no idea. Someone had told him that I was a first year and he didn't believe them. Not very important information, just something that made my day :)

3 comments:

kkryno said...

See, you chose your occupation
well. :o)
Love, Mom.

NameChanged said...

es becauz you arre prrofesssionnall (imagine a russian accent)

Anonymous said...

no, no this is very important. i understand the excitement. :)