It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Here's my little niece playing peek-a-boo with her favorite auntie! She's only 8 months! Sorry for the poor video quality, had to do a super compression to get it on here...
ZOMG!!!111!!! That was so awsome! Vonda is right; that is one smart little Judle-Bug. She knew it was a game; and she was lovin' it. Thanks for this-I loved it! XXOO Love, Mom.
3 comments:
ZOMG!!!111!!! That was so awsome!
Vonda is right; that is one smart little Judle-Bug. She knew it was a game; and she was lovin' it. Thanks for this-I loved it!
XXOO
Love, Mom.
Thanks for sharing that! Sweet!
so cute! I love her and I love you!
Post a Comment