Thanksgiving was in Albuquerque this year, at my cousin's house. It was so nice to see everyone, and it was nice not to have to travel. We took a couple of pics, but we kinda slacked in that area. Hey, we were having a good time!
![]() |
| Happy Thanksgiving! |
![]() |
| Had to include this pic of my dad and me. Don't have enough of these. |
![]() |
| Playing cards and acting silly. |
![]() |
| My beautiful sister, Michele and my niece, Edie. Michele had a tummy bug the day before. What a trooper! |
![]() |
| The next day we had breakfast at our house. |
![]() |
| My cousin, Rachel, and my niece, Judy had fun playing with Charlie. He's floating! |
![]() |
| How does he stay off the ground like that? |
![]() | |
| Trouble. A must at holidays. Look at those strategizing faces! |








4 comments:
You are so cute! I Love all the Pictures!
Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving :)
Hey Thanks for your comment, I use picnic to decorate the pics! you should try it, its really fun and easy and free! picnic.com
What great pictures! It makes me wish that I could've been there with you all (almost) had it not been for the creeping crud! ;-)
Love you and miss you so much!
XXOO
You and Doug are such a cute couple. I'm so sad that I wasn't in AZ for Gma and Gpa Crandell's anniversary reunion so that I could actually meet you!!!! And I can't even remember the last time I saw Doug. Maybe someday we'll be able to get together with our hubbys! And thanks for all your comments on my blog. Love this blog thing so we can at least kinda keep up with everyone's lives :) Oh, and I love your dog. Still begging Nick for one. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas! Haha!
Post a Comment