That's right! It's October! And I know many of you go coo-coo for Halloween decorations! Here is an idea--a Halloween Scentsy warmer, "Fright Night"! I'll be putting in an order this week, so if you want to get this in time for Halloween (and it will be shipped right to your address!), go to my Scentsy website at https://amandastandridge.scentsy.us . Under "My Open Parties", find "NanoMR" and click "Buy from Party". The perfect scent for October is our Scent of the Month, Autumn Stroll! Or my personal favorite, Pumpkin Marshmallow!
Not much for Halloween decor? Our warmer of the month is a timeless, personal piece called "Snapshot". You can put whatever picture you would like in the frame, and it glows! Bonus: It's 10% off this month!

1 comment:
HOW CUTE! I seriously love candle stuff haha :) Can't wait to get the info in the mail.
Post a Comment