About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Latest Sewing Projects


Thought I'd post some of the latest sewing projects I have made.  These were for my sister for her baby shower. 
Boppy cover and Nursing Cover (Double sided this time!)
Carseat Canopy, Diaper Case, and Wipes Case

Wipes Case and Diaper Case
Wipes Case (First time I have made this.  Really cute, but a pain in the butt!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

umm those are so totally awesome!! i'm jeleous of your mad sewing skills.

kkryno said...

Those look great! I love the fabrics and now I'm inspired as to what to look for when I start on the blankets this week.

Wonderful job, Amanda!