About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Beth's Reversible Apron

What can I say, I love aprons! They're the perfect gift for a new bride, and almost guaranteed to fit. With Doug's sister getting married in July, I knew I needed to find a cute apron to make. I found an awesome tutorial for a reversible apron here.

I had soo much fun making it! And I was only tempted to beat my sewing machine with a hammer once or twice.






Doug took the pictures with his new camera. I guess I should post some of his awesome pics, instead of only sewing pictures. We'll see.

Amanda

4 comments:

Tori said...

You're amazing! I wish you were here to give ME tutorials! I'm finally trying to make my first nursing cover!

kkryno said...

CUUUUTE! (per miss judy)

nate and amy crandell said...

I like the new blog look!!! And the aprons are amazing you are so talented!

Doug and Amanda said...

Thanks guys! Tori, you can totally do it! Just google nursing cover patterns or tutorials. That's how I found the one I use.