About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hike!








We went for a hike this Saturday in the Sangre de Cristo mountains north of Santa Fe. It was Charlie's first hike. We had a really good time! Doug took some breathtaking pictures--I really think he has an eye for photography!

4 comments:

NameChanged said...

you two are like an ll bean catalogue.




fisepe

nate and amy crandell said...

great pictures! also have you been watching flash forward a new series made from the makers of Lost...it's pretty good! I figured you might like it if you love Lost.

Doug and Amanda said...

Michele--thanks and lol!

Amy--Thanks! We have watched the first episode of Flash Forward. It's not as good, but I want to watch more. I'll probably get into it the more I watch.

kkryno said...

Wow; it looks so beautiful there! I sure miss it, and you guys.

Maybe Charlie will let me tag along.

Nine days! Awsome. ;)

XXOO