About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Charlie and Me

We have been working with Charlie on letting him be alone in the house. He's been doing really well. Until yesterday. This is what we came home to:


7 comments:

kkryno said...

OMG!!! It IS "Charlie and Me!

Where is a mug-shot of the precious little offender?

=)

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh man! I forgot to take a mugshot!

nate and amy crandell said...

NO WAY!!! oh my gosh OH MY GOSH! I would have died, I'm guessing he's in the doghouse for awhile!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Oh my! It's a good thing you love Charlie!

NameChanged said...

one pillow + one crazy puppy = 1 million feathers

Unknown said...

oh geez. your puppy had alot of fun!

GR said...

Just a phase. They seldom last more than 10 years or so. "Chuck" roast, anyone?