So, I've recently taken up sewing. Mindy gave me her sewing machine about a year and a half ago, but I have been too intimidated to use it until this summer. My first project was an apron for my
mom. She's an amazing cook, and I thought it would come in handy. Plus, I have a slight obsession for aprons. Well, after much decoding of the pattern, plus some help from Doug with figuring out the sewing machine, I finally finished. Here are some pictures of my first sewing "baby":
Hard at work in the "sewing room" (a.k.a. "kitchen")

Ta-da! The colors are much more vibrant in real life.

What it looks like on me. Hopefully I can talk my mom into posting a pic of her wearing it!
4 comments:
Cute! An additional career for you, maybe?
I think you should make many, many more of these! I'll gladly test each new style out for you. ;)
Seriously though; they charge $20.00 to $30.00 bucks for the aprons I see in the kitchen shops. You could charge a little less at craft fairs and make a killing.
I agree with David and Susie; you could be on to something!
I'll try to get a pic tonite.
XXOO
So Cute! You're good at that! I'm too intimidated too!
that is sOO cute!! I'm jealous you know how to sew, your great at it you could def. make some extra bucks with that talent!
Post a Comment