Notice how he doesn't move. I think the neighbor kids must have taught him "statue".
About Me
- Doug and Amanda
- It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Garden Statue
Ah, Charlie. Things are never boring when he's around. Today, we got our first request for a play-date for Charlie. About five neighbor kids came to the door and asked if Charlie could come out and play. How cute is that! We let them babysit him for a while, and he was in hog--er, dog--heaven. Later on, while he was in the backyard, we figured we'd check on him. This is what we saw:



Notice how he doesn't move. I think the neighbor kids must have taught him "statue".
Notice how he doesn't move. I think the neighbor kids must have taught him "statue".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! Is he not hil-ar-ious!!??? And CUTE??!!!
Post a Comment