About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Something ironic

So last night Amanda and I went to our local ghetto Wal-Mart--that is a big step for me (ask if you're curious). Anyways we did our shopping and as we were heading back to our car I saw something very ironic. You know those trucks that are lifted so high the bottom of the truck come to your chest. Ok, so that is not so ironic by itself, but the ironic part is there was one of those very lifted trucks parked in a handicap parking spot. I know what you are thinking they did illegally, well they didn't it. They had a handicap card hanging in their window. Just thought that was weird. Am I the only one?

4 comments:

NameChanged said...

That is goofy, and I am glad to see that you are finding your way back to superstores.

Just me and my Mini me said...

I hate Wal-marts too...

Just me and my Mini me said...

I hate wal-marts too

sara said...

Sounds like something you would see in Montana! We miss you guys!