So while we were in Arizona for Spring Break, we thought it would be fun to go for a bike ride. We borrowed Doug's grandparents' bikes and went for a ride around the neighborhood. We must have been a sight! Neither of us has ridden a bike in a LONG time, so we got pretty winded, and sweaty! Plus, his grandma is a lot shorter than me, so I didn't really fit on her bike. Anytime I turned a corner, I would hit my foot on the ground. But the bike ride was a lot of fun. We should do it more often!
About Me
- Doug and Amanda
- It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Too old?
So while we were in Arizona for Spring Break, we thought it would be fun to go for a bike ride. We borrowed Doug's grandparents' bikes and went for a ride around the neighborhood. We must have been a sight! Neither of us has ridden a bike in a LONG time, so we got pretty winded, and sweaty! Plus, his grandma is a lot shorter than me, so I didn't really fit on her bike. Anytime I turned a corner, I would hit my foot on the ground. But the bike ride was a lot of fun. We should do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ewww sweaty!
That sounds like a wonderful time! :)
Post a Comment