About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Monday, September 5, 2011

My New Business Venture

I'm selling Scentsy now!  They have hundreds of scents that are sure to please any person's olfactory receptors (Doug made me say that!).  I really love the Scentsy system because it is a safe, wickless alternative to candles.  The warmers use a 15-25 watt bulb to warm the fragrances.  The wax never gets hot enough to burn you, and can be left on for hours without fear of house fire.  They are even allowed in dorm rooms!

With the Fall season upon us, many people start spending more time indoors and looking for those "comfort scents"--warm, welcoming fragrances such as "Home Sweet Home", "Autumn Sunset", "Sentimental Cider", and our scent of the month, "Pumpkin Marshmallow", which is 10% off this month!

I am putting in my first order on September 16th.  To place an order, go to my webpage https://amandastandridge.scentsy.us and click on "Buy from Party" under my picture.  You can order warmers, fragrances, travel tins, room spray, car scent circles, and even perfume!  They even have "Scenty Buddies", which are stuffed animals.  "Sasha" is a Scentsy Buddy for which 100% of net proceeds go toward the Ronald McDonald House Charities

To make it easy, if you don't live in town, you can have it delivered right to your house for minimal shipping cost.  Otherwise, I will just bring you your order when it comes in.  Call me or email me if you have any questions.

"Scent" from Amanda Standridge

3 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

I'm kind of obsessed with candles, so I might have to hit you up for some! Glad to know you are in the bizz :)

Doug and Amanda said...

Check out my website and let me know! I've been thinking that this would be a great thing for you to do as well, if you would like to make a little money while still staying home with the kids! Let me know if you are interested in signing up under me. We will be there in October too, so we could talk in person. Or you can just call or email me! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you two I certainly understand the stress with the pregnancy problem. It took me 6 years to get "with child". Actually when we gave up and started to check into adoption I show up pregnant.
God has a plan for you involving children I am sure because you would be amazing parents.

I love your blog by the way. Happy New Year!