About Me

My photo
It's been 10 amazing years together! We now have a beautiful baby girl. Doug works as an "immunochemistry staff scientist" at a biotech company. Amanda is enjoying her job as a third grade teacher. Our pup, Charlie keeps us busy and entertained!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Niecey Poo!

Two years ago tomorrow, December 20, something wonderful happened--my sister had a baby! I always knew it would be fun to be an auntie, but I had NO IDEA how MUCH fun it would be! I am totally in love with my Judy-bug! Here are some of my favorite pictures of my favorite niecey-poo!

Here begins the rollercoaster! Your mommy was super brave on your birthday! So was your daddy. You're blessed to have such wonderful parents that love you more than anything.

The first time I saw you! I couldn't wait! I still owe you a spankin' for taking so long and for giving your mom such a hard time!

The first time I got to hold you. I was smitten! (And I still am.)

Last year's birthday...This year, easy on the frosting!!

Look at those eyes! So full of life!

What's not to love?

You make me LAUGH when I see your, uh, creative side!


Blah, blah, blah...I love when we chit-chat, and I can't believe how much your vocabulary increases every time I see you!

You are so brave and always try new things--even if auntie thinks you shouldn't! (Be careful :0

Hollywood!

Always the fashionista! I love your shoe fetish and the way you boss everyone around with what to wear and what to dress you in!