Ok, so I am the biggest procrastinator on the planet.
During the first week of June, we were in Mexico for my little cousin Marquel's wedding. It was an amazing time. We got to relax on the beach, swim in the pool, get sunburned (ouch!), ride horses, ride waverunners, and just spend some quality time with family. The finale was the beautiful wedding which I was honored to be a part of. Here are a few pics.
5 comments:
SWINE FLU!!! hahaha that's a great picture!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
soo jealous!!! I LOVE MEXICO, our family goes every year but we didn't get to go. those are great pictures especially where you girls are wearing masks that match your outfits so funny!
Happy Annivesary you two. We hope you have a GREAT day! Loved the Mexico picture's
love it love it love it where in mexico were you!??!??!
We were at Las Palomas resort in Puerto Penasco. It was so nice and so fun!
Post a Comment